Europe’s Leading Gynaecological Cancers Society
The European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO) was founded in 1983. Our vision: Best treatment and prevention of gynaecological Cancers.
ESGO strives to improve the health and well-being of women with gynaecological cancers through prevention, research, excellence in care and education.
ESGO focuses special attention on education through eAcademy, an exclusive interactive educational online portal. The knowledge portal features the latest ESGO congresses presentations given by internationally-renowned speakers on specialised issues of clinical importance in gynaecological oncology.
Learn more about all ESGO Membership benefits here.
- Access reduced pricing for the ESGO State of the Art Conference 2020 in Copenhagen and other educational and professional events
- Take part in the ESGO Exam
- Investigate all ESGO Fellowship opportunities
Learn from leading experts in the field
- Pay lower prices for the diverse selection of CME-accredited ESGO courses and practical workshops where you can practice your skills
- Hear about registration openings and new educational and surgical courses before anyone else
- Earn CME credits
- Learn about the latest research in the International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
Benefit from learning opportunities for young professionals
Develop your skills at workshops and courses designed for your experience level, sign up for a Short Clinical Visit, attend the ESGO Masterclass in Gynaecological Oncology, volunteer for the LiFE Report and More!
Meet the surgeon – surgical webinars
During the COVID 19 epidemic, all health professionals have suffered difficult times accompanied by uncertainty. On the other hand, this crisis has shown us new ways of being in contact.
Our society is acutely aware of the need to continue carrying out its mission of sharing knowledge.
Within the Educational Committee, we are pleased to offer a new training initiative that we find very attractive.
Once a month, usually the last Thursday of each month at 6:00 pm we will meet in this online meeting called “Meet the surgeon.”Click to read more